Entry-level Digital Marketing Analysts serve a generalist role and perform tasks related to digital marketing plans, content creation, social media marketing, search engine marketing, and outcome measurement and evaluation using tools such as Google Analytics, among other responsibilities. Marketers may work in a variety of company settings from small to large companies, or as freelancers. Digital marketing analysts generally perform the following tasks:
- Manage client relationships.
- Execute tasks as outlined in a digital marketing strategy or plan.
- Create quality content, including blog, photo, and video content.
- Track, analyze, and interpret data and campaign outcomes.
- Perform actions for social media campaigns.
After completing the program, graduates will have the opportunity to take the exams and earn their Google Analytics IQ and Facebook Blueprint certifications. Graduates will also have the opportunity to explore different learning outcomes like apprenticeships, internships, continuing education, or full-time employment.
Designed for Beginners
- What: Free, fully online Digital Marketing Analyst program designed for beginners who have had zero to very basic exposure to the marketing industry.
- When: Starts June 29, 2022 and runs for 10 weeks, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Who: Students 18 years of age or older
- Requirements: High school diploma or a high school equivalency.